What is the course achieves?
- Getting clarity on your life goals.
- Getting out of sticky situations.
- Changing your life regardless of the circumstances.
- Succeeding at whatever you try.
- Thriving instead of surviving.
This Life Coaching course is different from any other you will ever come across. It is the course for you to explore your full potential.
How do you know that this is really the right course for you?
Take this quick quiz to determine if this course is right for you:
Answer yes to all that apply:-
- You are interested in people’s lives and how to help them improve.
- People usually come to you for advice.
- You are compassionate, always ready to give a sympathetic ear and you have a healing touch.
- You want to improve your own business.
- You want others to achieve their full potential.
- You want to become a successful Life Coach.
If you tick yes on all the above points, this is definitely the course for you! Take the first step on this exciting journey, and you will love it.
You will become an effective Life Coach with the right tools to help your clients become clear of their needs, wants and desires in life. This is the course to provide you with the right knowledge and skills to become a more successful Life Coach.
If you think you have the gifts to become a Life Coach, put them to better use with this course. Are you naturally compassionate, always ready to give a sympathetic ear, have a healing touch?. If these characteristics describe you, then you have the potential to become a successful Life Coach.
This course is aimed at developing these gifts. You will be guided by an experienced coach on this journey of self-discovery. Each module in this course has a physical, mental and spiritual healing aspect.
This course teaches coaching from a person-centred & traditional perspective that has scientific and researched approaches. It is a course that touches on deeper issues for anyone with a motivation for counselling, psychotherapy, and healing. It will help you improve the capacity to integrate coaching in listening, talking, and therapeutic interventions with different clients.
In this course, you will experience personal expansion which will improve your confidence in applying your knowledge and skills.
This course will empower you to deal with different people and issues. It will reward your efforts to work as a Life coach with growth and expansion in this exciting field of work.
This course provides you with the necessary tools and techniques to apply in any niche whether personal or business. You will be able to successfully coach other people and guide them in achieving their potential in life.
This is the course that will help you become a highly effective coach with the ability to make a positive and lasting change in your life and those around you.
This is what this course will teach you:
- Developing life-changing skills to teach your clients how to define and achieve their life goals
- The GROW model and how it can be applied to different areas in life
- Empowering a coaching relationship
- Defining values and beliefs
- Using SMART goals and how to apply them for better success
- How to build rapport in communication and how to be a better communicator
- Self- discovery
- Becoming a successful life coach as a career
- The tools and essentials you need a Life Coach
This course will lead to the completion of Life-Coach Certificate and will allow you to qualify for the Life-Coach Diploma. What are the modules in this course?
What you will learn:
Introduction to Coaching.
- An Introduction to Life Coaching
- An Introduction to Being a Life Coach
- How Life Coaching started – a snap-shot into its history
- What are the differences between Counselling/Coaching/Mentoring
- What Coaching achieves
- Why is Coaching so effective
- What Coaching achieves
- Why Coaching is the fastest growing industry
- The role of a Life-Coach
- The Coaching process
Day 1 – Life Coaching Skills
- The Client/Coach Relationship
- What makes a good Client/Coach relationship
- Building rapport with your client
- Absolute No-No’s in Coaching
- What signs indicate good/bad rapport
- Sensory acuity – watching for the physiological changes
- Matching & mirroring skills
- Listening skills & effective questioning
- Techniques for co-creating the Coaching relationship
- Person-centered approach in psychology -Carl Jung
Day 2 – Coaching Skills & Techniques
- Coaching Models & Techniques (GROW, SMART)
- Putting GROW & SMART together
- The Wheel of Life technique
- Understanding the emotional drivers behind our goals
- Goal-setting exercises
- Coaching Questions
- Coaching consultation forms
- The brain & nervous System
- Values Elicitation
- Belief Discovery Process
- Effective Listening Skills
- Coaching Contract
- Client Confidentiality
Day 3 – Mindset, Positive Psychology & Coaching
- Positive Psychology
- How we create our reality with NLP
- Reprogramming your mind
- Successful outcomes using NLP
- Reprogramming the brain
- Carol Dweck & Mindset principles
Day 4 – Beliefs, Values & Visualisation Techniques
- The mind, motivation & limiting beliefs
- The rocking chair visualisation technique
- Creating a new future
- What are Values
- Working with Values in Coaching
- Maslow’s Hierarchy of Human Needs
Day 5 – Becoming a Practitioner & Graduation
- Becoming a Practitioner
- Code of Ethics
- Standards of Practice
This course is geared toward helping you become a professional life coach with the right knowledge and skills to help your clients implement positive change in their lives. This is a course that will not only change your life for the better but also become a viable career to empower you to make a viable income from doing something positive in other people’s lives.