SPIRITUAL LIFE COACH CERTIFICATE
This course will enable you to experience profound personal expansion and growth and improve your own confidence in applying spiritual and therapeutic knowledge and skills.
You will be able to develop your intuitive and healing abilities, empowering you to deal with different people and issues. It will reward your efforts to work as a Life Coach within this exciting field and will provide you with the necessary tools and techniques to apply in any niche, whether personal or business.
This course is delivered via online learning or you can attend a four-day workshop.
This Accredited Spiritual Life-Coaching course takes you deeper into the art and skill of Transpersonal Coaching.
This course covers:
AN INTRODUCTION TO COACHING (HOME STUDY)
- An Introduction to Life Coaching
- An Introduction to being a Life Coach
- How Life Coaching started – a snapshot of its history
What is coaching?
- What are the differences between Counselling, Coaching and Mentoring?
- What Coaching achieves
- Why is Coaching so effective?
The Role of a Life-Coach
- Why Coaching is the fastest-growing industry
- The role of a Life-Coach
- The Coaching process
Life Coach Skills
- The client/coach relationship
- What makes a good client/coach relationship?
- Building rapport with your client
Life Coaching Foundations
- Absolute no-no’s in coaching
- What signs indicate good/bad rapport?
- Sensory acuity – watching for the physiological changes
- Matching & mirroring skills
Relationship Building in Coaching
- Listening skills & effective questioning
- Reflection & Clarification
- Person-centred approach in psychology – Dr Carl Jung
- The wheel of life model
SPIRITUAL LIFE COACHING MODULE 1
- Breaking down emotional barriers
- What is a belief?
- Discovering the root cause process
- Creating a new future
- What are Values?
- Working with Values in Coaching
- The world as our mirror
- Owing our rejected selves
- Finding the gift within
- Learning to trust
- Learning to forgive
- Turning adversity into strength
- Empathy & compassion
- Letting love in
- What you love about others is also true for you
- Understanding the ‘Inner Critic’
- Self-critical talk
- Reframing the self-critical talk
- Stress related growth & stress
- The human conditioning
- How our early years shape us
- The spiritual truth about conflict
- Best mood versus worst mood
- How your personality is formed
- The work of Dr Hal & Sidra Stone
- Integrating our disowned selves
- Subpersonality process
- The many different selves
- Maslow’s Hierarchy of Needs
- Becoming a practitioner
- Setting up in business
- Code of ethics
- How to conduct a session