Do you find yourself feeling insecure or having a hard time tapping into your own personal power? Maybe you’re struggling to find a sense of purpose, or you could be experiencing digestive issues? If you feel this way, then it’s time to balance and heal your Solar Plexus Chakra and regain your power!
The Solar Plexus Chakra is the Chakra where your power lies. It’s linked to self-esteem, personal empowerment, and leadership abilities and also governs personality, ego, and identity, as well as personal freedom, choice, and authenticity. When it’s healthy, aligned and open this powerhouse of a Chakra really does it all!
The Solar Plexus Chakra has a masculine energy and is symbolised by the colour yellow or gold and by a downward-pointing triangle within a ten-petaled flower and elementally, is associated with fire (as well as the sun) and its mantra is, “I can.”
When weakened or blocked by negative emotions such as anger or jealousy, you can experience a whole array of feelings such as low self-worth or inadequacy. Some other signs to look out for include:
- Low self-esteem
- Lack of self-trust
- Weak or lack of will
- Digestive issues
- Victim mentality
- Inability to take responsibility
- Attraction to stimulants
Luckily there are many ways to unblock the Solar Plexus Chakra so that you can begin to live again with confidence.
The key to healing your Solar Plexus Chakra is by taking time out for yourself each day; whether it be for meditation, journaling, exercise, sitting reading or anything else that makes you feel good! Give yourself permission to do what feels right for YOU because only then will you regain the power that comes from knowing who you truly are.
Other ways to bring balance and realign the Chakra include:
- Have a Reiki treatment
- Wear yellow and/or gold and eat yellow foods
- Spend time in the sun, (yes, even on a cold Autumn morning when it’s frosty!)
- Visualise a glowing yellow light in your abdomen. Watch it grow to surround your whole body and radiate outwards to fill the space you’re in. Allow it to flow beyond your physical and auric body and out to the Universe.
- Guided Meditation
- Use crystals such as amber, golden topaz, sunstone, citrine, yellow calcite
- Essential Oils including: bergamot, cassia, clove, coriander, fennel, ginger, grapefruit, juniper berry, wintergreen
Signs to look out for that signal your Solar Plexus Chakra is unblocked and healthy once again include:
- Feeling more responsible and reliable
- Noticing a healthy increase in your self-esteem
- Being able to act with more confidence and spontaneity
- Feeling more playful
- Rediscovering your sense of humour
- Finding that you are able to make decisions and meet challenges
If you would like to learn more about Chakras, take a look at the Soul Alignment – Chakra Life Coaching Course. It’s packed full of information about Chakra Life Coaching & Healing through the Chakras. Find out more here.